Thursday, February 9, 2012

No More Wheat



I thought I would give the whole Gluten Free Living thing a try.  I already have problems with dairy and I've been feeling yucky so for the past week and a half I've given up wheat . . . not super diligently but still I've eliminated all flour and bread.  And I started to feel a bit better.  Yesterday I was kind of tired of the restrictions and had some chicken nuggets.  Today I just don't feel right and I feel like my head is in a fog. (sigh)  I really REALLY don't want to have to give up anything else.  I love with a capital "L" bread and pasta.  Plus, I really don't want to have to give up anything else.

Today we checked out a store in our area that specializes in gluten free bakery stuff.  Noah had a sample of one of their brownies and asked if I would buy him one, which surprised me a bit because I figured that I would have to suffer eating breads that taste like cardboard from now on.

So I'm very open to any recipes or tips if you have any on how to make this new journey a bit more tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment